What Can You Do With OBS Studio Windows 7? Learn Amazing Features
Windows 7 is the best-ever Operating System launched by Microsoft, and OBS Studio is the catalyst that enshrined this OS. Now, one question may trigger in your mind, what is so special in OBS Studio Windows 7 and which elements make it more popular among video editors or live streamers?
Here, in this article, you will get to know everything about OBS Studio and its features. So, let’s tighten the seat belts to enjoy the ride to OBS Studio on Windows 7.
What Is OBS Studio Windows 7?
OBS Studio is a freeware video recording and lives streaming software that offers ample utilities to users for achieving ultimate output. OBS Studio is embedded with a transcoder to encode video formats, including MPEG-4 and HEVC (High-Efficiency Video Coding).
Using OBS Studio, you can record and mix the audio as well. Here, you will get a wide range of audio mixing utilities, such as noise suppression, noise gate, and others. The supported platform for this software is Windows, Mac, and Linux.
4 Quick Features Of OBS Studio At A Glance
1. Real-Time Video
OBS Studio offers unlimited scenes to users, which enables them to create amazing real-time videos. Additionally, it supports the broadcasting feature through Real Time Messaging Protocol (a vital utility to stream audio or video on an online platform) and also streams the same videos to the RTMP-supported platform, including Twitch, YouTube, and others.
2. Audio Mixer
The band guys and the rapper understand the true meaning of the audio mixer as it enables them to tune the audio as per their desire, and for that, they had to perform multiple tasks. But in OBS Studio Windows 7, you will find an audio mixer feature that helps you to control the audio through the audio mixer utility. Here, you will find faders and cogwheels, and by adjusting the same, you can control the volume of the audio.
3. User Interface
The user interface is the access door that helps the user to peer into every section of the software. Likewise, in OBS Studio, the UI is very simple, and all the features are categorized into five sections, i.e., Scene, Audio Mixer, Source, Controls, and Settings. Using these features, you can create real-time audio or video effectively.
4. Studio Mode
With Studio Mode, you can give a professional touch to your work, and it allows you to check things before streaming which includes the perfection of scenes and others. In Studio Mode, you will find two canvas sections, and each one is located at the left and right of the window. The left canvas section will allow you to modify the non-scenes, whereas the right enables you to preview your work.
How To Use OBS Studio Windows 7?
Before accessing OBS Studio Windows 7, you need to configure the same on your desktop or laptop. So, you need to follow the quick steps given below to install OBS Studio on your device.
- First and foremost, open your browser and visit the official website of OBS Studio.
- On the homepage, you will find the software as per the OS; click on Windows.
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the download folder and double-click on it to run the software on your computer.
- Soon, an installation window will appear on your computer screen, and you just need to follow the instructions carefully to finish the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, launch OBS Studio and adjust the elements in the settings panel as per your desire.
- Now, add the sources and, finally, test your stream by clicking on the Start Recording button.
- If you want to add a video, move to the Sources section, click on the + icon, and you will get three options, i.e., Window Capture, Display Capture, and Video Capture, select the last one.
- After that, name your video source and then click on the OK button to complete the task.
Is OBS Studio Windows 7 Good?
OBS came into the light in the year 2012, and thereafter several versions were launched to provide the utmost utilities to the users, including cross-platform usage, robust API, and others. The users highly applauded this software, especially the real-time video recording feature, as it is marvelous.
Most of the users have given positive reviews of this software, and the best part of this tool is its free availability. Anyone from anywhere can easily access this software free of cost, and its usage is also simple. So, if you have OBS Studio Windows 7, you don’t have to think of another tool for ultimate audio or video creation.